Under the MoU signed with Civitan International in November 2015, Bahria University Islamabad and Lahore Civitan arranged introduction lectures with the Rescue 1122, Islamabad Traffic Police and Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab (TDCP) on 8th April, 2016 in the BU Auditorium. The students from the Department of Management Sciences and Earth & Environmental Sciences were a part of this session.
The resource persons from these organizations were invited from Lahore to conduct introduction lectures to the students to complete their 40 mandatory hours of community service. Two resource persons from Lahore conducted this activity and 10 hours of community service were credited to the students. The focal persons invited to conduct the sessions included:
- Dr. Rizwan Naseer Secretary General Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS)
- Zahid Ashraf Deputy Manager Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab (TDCP)
- Cdr Asif Khawaja (President Lahore- Civitan)
- Dr. Fatima from Pakistan Red Crescent Society
- Mrs. Azra from Rescue 1122
- Nazam Javed Community Training Coordinator from Rescue 1122
- Jasmin H. Lakhani Chief Executive of Thirteen Dimensions
More CSP sessions with the Rescue 1122, Islamabad Traffic Police and Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab (TDCP) will be held in the upcoming weeks to complete the mandatory 40 hours of community service.
-Published on page#38 May-2016 edition of MOBILE WORLD Magazine