China International Tyre and Rubber Expo, established since 2004 and focuses completely on the development of the rubber and tire industries in China and it completely devotes itself in exhibiting the awestruck rubber processing equipment, finished tire products and the tire related products such as tire accessories, wheels. The abundant product series make CTF to become one of the most successful trade shows in the world wide tire industry chain.
Founded in 1999, Qingdao Jinnoc International Expo Co., Ltd is one of the leading organizers of industrial and machinery exhibitions, with branch in Shanghai, Qingdao, Shenyang, Wuhan and Guangzhou in China. Focus on providing customers with valuable and professional exhibition services, the company has held 17 regular annual professional exhibitions, covering the field of machine tools, industrial automation, rubber & tires, food, water treatment equipment etc.
At Jinnoc int’l Expo, our focus is on a future of endless opportunities for our industry, our customers and our employees.
The Shandong Rubber Trade Association, founded in Dec.1999, is a registered social corporation of the Department of Civil Affairs of Shandong, which is growing fast with the rapid development of Shandong rubber industry.
The association is a nonprofit social organization with 1000 members made of tires manufacturers, rubber products producer, rubber machinery companies, rubber addition agent, raw materials dealers, logistics, marketing, science research, institute, colleges and so on.
Economically very important port city in the southeast region of Shandong Province
Located not far from South Korea & Japan and halfway between Shanghai and Peking, the most important cities in China for international trade.
More than 1000 companies working in the tire and rubber sector.
Tire exports account for half of the total amount in China.
Why Shandong province
Shandong first among the provinces in the production of tires in China.
Total output of tires reached 380 million by the end of 2013, accounts for almost 50% of the country’s output and more than 15% of the world’s output.
Total tire sales income of more than 310 billion.
Tire productivity grows 15% annually.
Up to 560 tire manufacturers.
- All kinds of Tyres & Wheels
- Tire Accessories
- Tire Manufacturing Technologies & Equipment
- Finished Rubber Products
- Chemicals & Raw materials
- Rubber Machinery, Rubber Testing & Equipments
- Tire Retreading, Repair & Recycling Technologies
Schedule April 9-11 Registration & Move-in at the venue Exhibition & Seminars
- Timing 09:00 – 16:00
TRANSPORTATION TO THE VENUE
Qingdao International Convention Center (QICC) Add: No. 9 Miaoling Road South, Laoshan District, Qingdao, Shandong, P.R. China
- By Taxi From Qingdao Liuting Int’l Airport, drive distance around 25.6 km, half an hour (approx. 60 RMB per trip).
- From Qingdao Railway Station, drive distance around 17.8km, half an hour (approx. 40RMB per trip).
- Bus Line 321 (Qingdao Railway Station – Qingdao Museum station): 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- 311 Special (Qingdao Railway Station – Qingdao Int’l Convention Center) 1 hour and 20 minutes
Shuttle Bus (Please enquire Information counter at airport)
- Airport Direct Bus Line 3 (Liuting Int’l Airport Station – Qingdao Int’l Convention Center or Qingdao Ocean Hotel Station): 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- 703 (Liuting Int’l Airport Station – Qingdao Int’l Convention Center or Qingdao Ocean Hotel Station) 1 hour and 40 minutes